Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sea Weed nails

I didn't really know what to call this manicure but after a moment of serious consideration I thought they reminded me of sea weed slowly and softly rocking underneath the surface of a warm summer sea :)

The base is Broken at 100 from By K and the stamping plate used is MoYou London Sailor Collection-07. I've done a duo color stamping with two Mundo de Unas polishes, Neon Blue and Dark Green. I applied the stamping polishes diagonally in stripes on the plate before scraping and stamping.

I love the result! I think this is the most beautiful duo color stamping I've ever done! So pleased I purr like a cat looking at it! ;) Hope you like it to!


How do you like my sea weed nails?

8 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!