Monday 4 November 2013

By K Jet Stream - swatches and review

I had never heard of the Danish nail polish brand By K before Karina at By K contacted me and informed me about By K polishes. She told me that all their polishes are cruelty free, vegan and not less than 5-free.

As an animal lover it always feels extra great to wear something cruelty free. By K is even certified by Cruelty Free International and PETA. If you want to read more about what 5-free and cruelty free means click here.

This was my base polish for the blood splatter nail art I did a while ago. It feels a bit wrong to call it a nude because it doesn't look like an ordinary nude so perhaps we can call it a very pale café au lait? :)

Jet Stream has a great formula! It's actually a one coater! After doing some research I've read that most By K's polishes are! :D You can get By K from their own webshop here or from SkinStyle here.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: One! :D

Formula: Excellent! Self leveling and easy to apply.

Brush: Very good! Perhaps a tiny bit thin for my taste ;)

Top Coat: Yes. One coat of Seche Vite.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4/5

This polish is a fun edgy nude which will be perfect as base for many nail arts. I can definitely wear it on its own too. Perhaps not the most perfect shade for my skin color but I like it. And it's a one coater!

How do you like Jet Stream?
Have you heard of By K before?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Only one coat that is great and the surface is so shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Är inte alldeles övertygad om att jag gillar färgen men dem funkade ju utmärkt i din nail art. Och kanonskönt när man slipper måla femtielva lager i nail art...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imponerande med ett lager på det resultatet även om färgen inte är den jag håller högst.
    Jag hade inte heller hört om By K innan jag precis som dig fick ett mail från Karina. Väntar hem mitt paket, spännande och se om vi fått samma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colour and I love the fact that it's one coater! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One coater? That is sooo amazing then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a great neutral shade and I cannot wait to see more nailart!!! I think it is Latte Macchiato, no? Anyhow really beautiful on you - puss, puss xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!