Sunday 17 November 2013

Art Deco Leopard Nails

For this Nail Art Sunday I've done an art deco inspired leopard manicure. I didn't actually realize it was art deco until my dear friend Christine told me it looked art deco. Thanks pet! You always find the perfect descriptions for my weird nail arts! :)

The base is the beautiful Choco Mousse from By K. Then I've stamped the leopard pattern with Konad plate m57 and Essence Glamour girls. Finally I did some dots with By K's Jet Stream.

I was very happy with the result. I love art deco and the joints between the two stamping parts on each nail are almost invisible.


How do you like this manicure?

19 comments:

  1. Jag tycker att det blev väldigt coolt och snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar den! Väldigt spännande mönster och snygga färger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie - haha thank you xxx!!! What an honour that you used my description even as title!!!! I am floored - now you know what I think of this mani, I just love it and it looks awesome on you - cuddles to the Princess and viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! You deserve all cred and more darling! You always pick the exact right words! Thank you so much for your sweet words!! <3 Cuddles to Nell and viele Küsschen to you!! xxx

      Delete
  4. Jag gillar färgerna tillsammans:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nästan osynlig skarvning? Skulle vilja säga helt osynlig skarvning, försökt hitta den en bra stund nu utan att lyckas. Snyggt var det och färgerna så samspelade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Skarvningen finns och syns, tro mig. Man måste kanske bara veta var man ska titta ;)

      Delete
  6. Hej!
    Snälla rösta på mig i IsaDoras nailart tävling.
    Skulle betyda så mycket ifall jag vann!
    Tack för din röst på förhand! :D
    Länk till mitt bidrag http://www.isadora.com/se/competition/josephine/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Din nail art var jättefin! Men jag kommer nog hålla mig neutral i denna tävling. Jag känner flera som är med. Lycka till!

      Delete
  7. I like the colours and I like the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!