Saturday 24 August 2013

Swiss Nail Mail Polish Haul

Earlier this week I received an amazing nail mail from the fabulous Christine from Polished Marvels! I thought I'd share my new gems it with you today.

Nfu Oh 66, MOR11 and MOR10
Glitter Gal Blue 3D/holo and Essence Walk on Air
Ludurana Supernova Órion
Catrice Denim Moore
Catrice George Blueney
Hare Atolla
Finally I get to try this one!
I've heard great things about this top coat!
It'll be great to test it!
The most amazing nail mail EVER!!

I also received some nail art accessories, some L'Occitane samples and lots of lovely Swiss chocolate! Christine you are spoiling me rotten!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! <3

Are you curious of any of these polishes? Which one/ones?
Do you enjoy reading haul posts or do you think they are a waste of space? ;)

20 comments:

  1. Oooooh!!! Jag vill också vara kompis med Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Jezzica, I agree! this is the most amazing nail mail ever!
    Christine has such a wonderful taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati! I know!! :D She knows exactly what makes my heart beat faster! :D Baci cara! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG Lucky U! :) me 2 wanna be friend with Christine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, allting är ju fint och intressant, du får helt enkelt bara beta av och visa ALLA :D haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I know! I'll have to start swatching like I'm on fire! Lol! :D

      Delete
  5. Wow, sååå härligt paket. :-) Mycket fint där ser jag. :-) Nfu Oh lacken ser fina ut och sen blir det intressant att se vad du tycker om Peel off-lacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this nail mail fantastic?! I'm already wearing one of the Nfu Oh's :D I'm really looking forward trying the peel off!

      Delete
  6. Åh wow så mycket snyggt du fått hem! Jag är ärligt talat nyfiken på dom allihop!

    Personligen tycker jag det är kul med haulinlägg. Man får se massor av snygga lack på en gång och det gör en ju sugen på vad som komma skall.

    Du har förresten fått ett award av mig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Vad kul att du gillade mitt haul! :D
      Å tack snälla för awarden! <3 Jag har svarat hos dig ;)

      Delete
  7. Hi doll, I am so so so happy you like my picks for you!!!!! And it needs to be mentionned that the Nfu Ohs are swaps - you sent me the most gorgeous Isadoras and that breathtaking Moonlight. And your chocolate is my salvation for emergency chocolate situations in the office!!! So you are spoiling me at least just as much - and Nell of course - so it is upon me to thank you doll - viele Küsschen xxx oh and I just loooove that Nfu Oh on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I can't wait to see Nfu Oh 66, MOR11 and MOR10 and also Catrice Denim Moore!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men åh så mycket fint! Spännande!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE reading haul posts :) The Nfu Ohs look interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!