Thursday 15 August 2013

Barry M Gelly Greenberry - swatches and review

It's still summer so here is a wonderful summer-ish polish for you! This is a wonderful minty turquoise cream. It's not a jelly as the name indicates but it has the extreme glossiness as of a jelly though. A very fresh and bright polish!



GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Very good! A tiny bit thick but very self leveling.

Brush: Excellent! No complaints at all.

Top Coat: Yes, one coat. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4/5

I really wish Barry M would be available here in Sweden. They make such great polishes to such great prizes! I paid £2.99 for each when I got mine in the UK and luckily I go there a lot ;)

I had to take my pictures in a poor evening light to be able to capture the right shade of this polish. That's why the quality of these pics aren't as high as usual. My apologizes, but I thought it was more important to show you the right color than super perfects photos.

How do you like Greenberry?

17 comments:

  1. Hi Süsse, I looooove Greenberry!!! It looks so yummie on your nails that I regret not having such a bright summer shade on my nails!!! I hear you - I could slap myself for not having bought any Barry's yet - but then you were so much smarter than me getting yourself equipped with a whole lot!!! I also find the color accuracy is the most relevant - who in the end cares for my skin tone if the polish looks wrong - LOL - have a lovely day - viele xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Barry M is great brand for creams! Cheap and mostly well pigmented and great formulas! I always pic up a few when I'm in London. Let me know if you want any and I'll get some for you next time!
      I agree with you! Polish color is much more important than skin color! Viele Küsschen!!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a really pretty color, so bright and vibrant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well put! It's a very vibrant and bright turquoise!

      Delete
  3. Underbar färg, så snygg på dig. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G Denna måste jag bara ha!!! :D Vill dy sälja din? Please xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä, men du får låna eller så kan dy få en decant kanske :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Detta var jättesnyggt och jag håller med om att jag hellre ser färgkorrekta bilder än fel och skarpa. Däremot blir jag nyfiken hur den såg ut (vilken färg det blev) på de skarpa korten? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du håller med mig! :) På de skarpa korten blev den typ ljusblå. Min kamera har en tendens att förvandla grönt till blått. Fattar inte varför?? Nån som vet?

      Delete
  6. Väldigt pigg och fräsch färg!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!