Monday 22 April 2013

Illamasqua Serenity - swatches and review

On this lovely Blue Monday I want to show you an amazing turquoise polish from Illamasqua! Turquoise is after all blue-green ;) Meet Serenity! :D I think this is my most beautiful turquoise polish in my whole collection right now! It's so bright and ....turquoise! :D I love it! The formula is great too!
Serenity is part of Illamasqua's rubber finish collection but I liked it more with a top coat on.

Without a top coat it has a rubber finish


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT SERENITY:

Type of polish: Cream with a rubber finish.

Colour: A bright turquoise leaning to blue.

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats.

Formula: Excellent! A very nice formula which is very easy to apply.

Brush: Excellent! No complaints at all! There is a smaller cap underneath the big one.

Shine: Dries to a rubber finish which is kind of cool but I have one coat of Seche Vite top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate. Perhaps a bit less blue looking IRL. It's a turquoise leaning to blue but it's definitely turquoise ;)

Grade: 5+++++++++++/5 :D

I LOVE this polish! It's sooo beautiful! A bright turquoise leaning to blue! My favourite colour!! The formula and brush is great too! If you don't like the rubber finish you can just add a top coat ;)

How do you like Serenity?
Do you like polishes with a rubber finish?

15 comments:

  1. OMG <3 <3 <3 Dy, hur är hållbarheten?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hållbarheten är super! - som vanligt med Illamasqua :)

      Delete
  2. OH så snyggt! Den var fin både med och utan överlack, men jag hade också krämat på med sv ovanpå.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är ÄNNU snyggare IRL! Bilderna gör det inte rättvisa.
      Jag gillar när det är superblankt ;)

      Delete
  3. Vilken läcker turkos! Supersnyggt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this polish. I'm such a fan of the "rubber finishes" from Illamasqua.

    Looks alright with the top coat, I never tried a top coat with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it with a top coat! It looks so good all shiny! :D

      Delete
  5. Fantastiskt härlig färg! Jag gillar det både med topplack och utan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, perfect, breathtaking, gorgeous, stunning - most beautiful on you <3!!!! And hard to guess - I love rubber finsih ;-!! Viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riktigt snygg och framför allt härlig färg <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shade of blue..! I like its rubber finish, it seems so particular, but I like it more with the top coat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mums! Vilken underbar blå :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!