Monday 1 April 2013

Bourjois Bleu Fabuleux - swatches and review

Today it's Easter Monday but it's also Blue Monday :) and I want to show you a beautiful blue creme polish that I got through a swap with the lovely Christine at Polished Marvels.
To my knowledge we don't have Bourjois in Sweden but I've checked out their range in London many times without buying anyone but believe me next time I'll get some because the formula on this one was great!! :D


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT BLEU FABULEUX:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A bright medium blue.  

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats. It was nearly a one coater!! :D

Formula: Excellent! A perfect formula which is super easy to apply!

Brush: Excellent! No complaints at all!

Shine: Very shiny on its own so I have no top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate! Only a tiny bit darker looking IRL. But not less bright though.

Grade: 5/5 :D

This is an absolutely gorgeous bright blue cream polish! :D I have several similar ones but this is no dupe to any of them! And the way I see it, there cannot be too many bright blues in my collection!!

How do you like this blue beauty?
Have you tried Bourjois polishes?

8 comments:

  1. Wow this looks like an awesome polish!!! Beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in stores many times but always walk past them for some reason, maybe I should go and have another look!! Lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, en underbar blå nyans verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi meine Süsse!!! I just LOVE Bleu Fabuleux on you, and I am SOOOO happy that you like it - and it got 5 out of 5 points - WOW!!! Guess what - after sending it your way, I went back and got a bottle for myself too - LOL!!! Have a wonderful Monday - and thank you sweetie for the lovely shout-out - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilken härlig färg! Vad roligt att få testa lack som vi annars inte har tillgång till här i Sverige :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hur snyggt som helst, tänkte först på HM's blue my mind, men misstänker ju starkt att du har den, så denna måste ju vara lite annorlunda ändå. :)

    Har inte hört om märket förut men kul att se swatcher. Ser jag detta någon gång i utlandet så lär jag gripa tag i ett! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blue Mondays! And this blue is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!