Monday 26 November 2012

Ciaté Advent Calendar - Mini Mani Month

I think my boyfriend is up to something dodgy... ;) Look what he got me!! Ciaté's polish calendar!! 24 bottles of nail polish!!! Best advent calender EVER!!! :D I can't wait to start opening it!!! On Saturday 1st of December I'll wake up really early and open it first thing! ;)

Beautiful cover!

24 colourful doors...

Thick enough to hold 24 small polishes ;)

The text on the back of the calendar

The content is 24 mini bottles from Ciaté's collections. 5 ml in each one.
Four of them will be different blends of caviar pearls and three of the polishes will be limited edition shades that won't be available else where but in this calendar. Exciting!!! :D

Did I say that this is the best advent calendar EVER!!! ;) Thanks darling!! xxxx

Would you like to see what's behind every door...? ;)
A little post every day?

17 comments:

  1. Åhhh vilken snäll pojkvän du har!! Vilken lycka varje dag i december du får!! Du visar väl upp alla lacken du får..? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, har har sina goda sidor oxå! ;)
      Om intresse finns så kan jag självklart visa upp vad som är i kalendern!!

      Delete
  2. Hm misstänksamt snäll pojkvän dy har :P Kul att han lyckades få tag på ciate, de är ju slut precis överallt! Huuur ska dy kunna hålla dej till på lördag??? Jag kommer att riva upp mina så fort jag får de B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nähä?! Kommer dy Fröken Otålig att öppna alla luckor på en gång??? :P
      Han kanske hade en liten tomtenisse som hjälpte honom hitta kalendern..?
      Ciaté gör ju bra lack så jag tror inte vi kommer bli besvikna ;)

      Delete
    2. Tomtenisse med horn! Hehe
      LOL Jag har kommit på värsta tortyren :D Donkey kommer öppna heeela lådan på en och samma gång OCH dy kommer att va tvungen att titt på! B-)

      Delete
    3. Dy, Donkey! Nu kommer jag inte ta med din kalender på onsdag! :P Du kommer få den EFTER jul när jag öppnat alla luckor! :P
      Vad sa du nu då?? :P

      Delete
  3. Ooooh such a fun calender!! I would love to see what's behind the doors, one every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best calender EVER?!?! :D
      Why don't OPI or Orly do these?? They have minis too in their collections! A fun way to try lots of polishes!!
      I think I will do one post a day then! :D
      At least bottle pictures ;)
      I will work a lot in December... :/

      Delete
  4. OJ! Bra pojkvän du har! :D Vill se dem alla :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, han är riktigt bra ibland ;)
      Ok, jag ska försöka hinna visa dom alla. En varje dag ;)

      Delete
  5. Grattis till dig som hittat en så fin pojkvän! Håll hårt i honom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, han är guld värd :)
      Fast jag är rätt bra på att skämma bort honom oxå faktiskt ;)

      Delete
  6. Ok, let me rub my eyes, so you're telling me that this advent calendar really exists?!! OMG, I think I've dreamed about this!
    Ok, rubbing eyes *again*, it's late, but I got it.
    You OUGHT to post this advent calendar, is soooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It really exsists!!! I hardly beleived it myself when I first saw it!! But it does! And I feel so lucky to have one!
      I will try to post every day what's in it!! :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!