Sunday 21 October 2012

OPI Bubble Bath - Guestpost by Våga Vara Vacker!

This is the fourth guest post from my very efficient guest blogger Camilla at Våga Vara Vacker who has kindly joined my Paint them Pink campaign! Thank you Camilla! You are a STAR!! :D


Camilla writes:
"I will be working this weekend so then I need to wear something more discreet so I went for OPI's Bubble Bath. Previously I didn't get along with this polish which only got streaky and messy, but when I tried applying it more richly we got along just fine! To me this is like French manicure in a bottle!"

Thanks again Camilla!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!