Thursday 11 October 2012

Four shades of teal - a quick comparison

Since my newest obsession is TEAL ;) I wanted to compare my four new teal polishes to see how alike they really were. This is the result! :)

In daylight
In artificial light

The compared polishes are: (from left to right)
Gina Tricot - Petrol
Barry M - Watermelon
China Glaze - Exotic Encounters
a England - Saint George

Ok, the are all teals, but they are all unique colours! :D No dupes here! ;)
And I needed them ALL! ;)

I can't choose a favourite... :/ but IF you twist my arm I'll have to go with... China Glaze's Exoctic Encounters AND a England's Saint George, because it's a holo ;)

Which one do you like most?
Do you have another favourite teal polish? Do tell!!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ja, den är sååå fin!
      Måste göra en proper mani med den snart!!! :D

      Delete
  2. My vote goes to "trumvirvel" St.George! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det kunde jag ju aaaaaaaldrig gissa.... :P
      Den e fin faktiskt! :D
      Du vet ju att dy får låna den sen om du vill ;)

      Delete
  3. Great teals, all of them! I only have St George which I really love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think so too! :D
      I've got this obsession with teals right now! :)
      St George seems lovely!! <3

      Delete
  4. Holot givetvis! ;) Annars måste jag säga att teal egentligen inte är någon favo, inget jag plockar fram som favorit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Givetvis! ;) Hihi!
      Jag har inte direkt gillat teal förut heller, men när hösten kom så bara fick jag det på hjärnan!! :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!