Sunday 26 August 2012

I've got a "Liebster Award"!!! :D

I was so happy when I found out that a lovely blogger called Sparkle and Shine Nails (a.k.a Jessica ;)) had nominated me for a "Liebster Award"!! :D (Liebster means dearest in german <3)


How it works:
"This award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognised."

Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their Libster Award post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.

So here are 11 things about me:
1.) I'm a florist and I've sold flowers to Agnetha Faltskog from ABBA on several occasions. She was very nice!
2.) Besides nail polish, I collect geraniums. My favourite is "Apple blossom Rosebud". It has small white flowers that look like roses with thin pink edges.
3.) I'm a anglophile so I love everything that has to do with the U.K. God save the Queen! ;)
4.) I've watched almost every episode of "Emmerdale" (a British soap) for the last TEN years, It's on one hour every weekday... Imagine the hours I've put in... ;)
5.) I have a cat called "Smilla" and she is the apple of my eye! <3
6.) I just love the Moomin characters! Maybe because my grandmother was Finnish and very dear to me...
7.) I enjoy watching TV and two of my favourite series are "The big bang theory" and "Nurse Jackie".
8.) My favourite colour is turquoise - I love it!!
9.) I'm allergic to milk but I'm also a sucker for milk chocolate, a bad combination!;)
10.) I take tea - not coffee ;)
11.) I hate cooking but love baking! :)

And here are 11 questions from Sparkle and Shine Nails:
1.) Where were you born?
I was born in Sundbyberg, just outside Stockholm, Sweden.
2.) What is your absolute favorite polish of all times?
OMG, how can i choose?! ;) I think I'll have to say "Blue My Mind" from H&M.
3.) Gandalf...or Dumbledore?
Dumbledore! What can I say...? He's british ;)
4.) If you were magical, what would your trademark be?
Turquoise angel wings ;)
5.) Favorite movie?
"Love Actually"! I love it! I've watched more than 20 times... :)
6.) Cats...or dogs?
CATS! No doubt! I've had cats since I was six years old.
7.) You go to a party on Saturday night. Where would we find you?
Probably on the dancefloor shaking my bits to the hits ;)
8.) Drink of choice (Alcoholic or not!)
Coca-Cola! Love it! Crave it! Need it! ;)
9.) What got you into polish blogging?
In the beginning it was just a way for me to show my manicures to my friend Sabina. Then it just escalated ;)
10.) BJ's, Sam's Club, or Cotsco?
We don't have any of those in Sweden so I can't choose... sorry...
11.) Favorite place to buy beauty supplies?
I buy beauty supplies from many different beauty stores... If you mean online ones I'll go for eleven.se :)


Finally, here are my 11 questions for you that I have tagged:
1.) What do you work with? (Or study or such :))
2.) What's your favourite polish of all times?
3.) How many polishes do you have in your collection? (It doesn't have to be an exact number ;))
4.) What makes you really really angry?
5.) What is your favourite flower?
6.) Who and what would you bring with you to a desert island? (One person and one object)
7.) Coke or Pepsi? :)
8.) What is your favourite saying/quote?
9.) If you were a character in the series "Friends", who would you be and why?
10.) Which famous person would you like to date?(If you were single if you're not)
11.) What is (or once was) your nickname?

Now, here are the fantastic 11 bloggers I'm nominating (tagging):
1.) LeLack
2.) Cactus' Nail Polish
3.) My Nail Mania
4.) Amoki's Corner
5.) My Nail Polish Online
6.) Huomennatoisin (Maybe tomorrow is all there is)
7.) Hon med naglarna
8.) Nail Utopia
9.) Lacquer Buzz
10.) Lindas Nailorama
11.) Lacky Corner

I hope all you nominees enjoy your awards!
It will be so fun and interesting to read more about you!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see your answers and trivia!! I'm totally also a cat person, love dancing, and much prefer baking to cooking :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!